Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Kurt and Emily at the Redlands Temple (Part One)

 Kurt turned 8 last Friday! (The 24th) In our religion, this means he gets to be baptized a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. This is very very special to us, so we like to celebrate it! This year I went down with Kurt and Emily Stokes and her parents to take some pictures in honor of this occasion at the Redlands Temple. Emily will be baptized next month, Kurt's baptism is this Saturday! He can't wait! (Neither can we of course ). Though there are MANY more pictures of Emily then Kurt as Emily was a MUCH better model (sorry Kurt, your momma can't lie : ) I really love the few I got of him. I love my little man so much. He made me a mother and every day he gives me tons of reasons to smile and laugh. I adore you Kurt!!!! 
 You're beautiful Emily!











More pictures to come!!! I took too many, as usual : )

No comments:

Post a Comment