Thursday, March 8, 2012

Carrie the Caring Canary : )

I'm getting a little obsessed with finding ways to do things cheap. Its because I have no money, but a huge desire to do cool things. Literally, this was a bedroom with some good window light, white flannel covering pillows, white Christmas lights taped to the wall, and off white tulle hanging over them. One day I'll have stuff. But for now, I think these turned out pretty good. This is my friend Carrie and her two kids. That cutie girl is the female version of my little Krakken, so I love her forever. This photo shoot was one of the funnest ones....wait, I always say that don't I? Well, I love my friends. I love taking pictures of my friends. And basically if I'm taking pictures of you we're buds. So I always have fun because people are awesome. Its 1 in the morning so I'm getting a little sappy. I better hit the bed. 
Merry Christmas everyone!
(yeah, yeah, yeah, I know : )
















No comments:

Post a Comment