Saturday, December 1, 2012

Beautiful Yaneli

 How do I describe Art and Yaneli?
Well, when they were little, they smiled so much that their mothers warned them that if they didn't stop smiling so much, their faces would freeze like that. 
Clearly they were disobedient children. 

Yaneli glows so freaking much as a pregnant lady that I could have used her as an additional flash. 
She is beautiful. 
She got up at dawn for me, but while I live in the land of clear desert sunrises,
Colton holds the mystical ozone layer. 
So we did what we could. 
Fortunately for me, she's so freaking lovely that it was easy.
I love these folks. 

 I just love this framed pic of their little peanut so much! I can't wait to see him!
I bet he comes out grinning, just like his parentals. 
 Just like his dad!











No comments:

Post a Comment