Saturday, December 1, 2012

Suzy-In-Law

 This is the sister of Joe.
Suzy has gorgeous skin, a die hard love of Zumba, five spunky beloved kiddos, a primary to run, a killer mashed potato recipe, and a tale of woe involving being shot in the back with a b.b. gun by a tyrannical older brother. 
She is a great sister. 
I snapped her family last month for Christmas, and can't post the family pic yet, but here is the rest of 'em. She's pretty neat. I love these kids! 
Gavin is hilarious. 
Kenzie was two when Joe and I started dating and she used to rub her face on our feet when she got tired. 
Megan is a little spitfire (and Joe's verbally oathed favorite niece)
Laney is impossibly beautiful and sweet
and Ryder knocks your socks off with his cutey pie chubalub! 
I hope they grow up thinking Aunt Melanie's pretty cool.
I'll bribe 'em good, so of course they will.
Sweet Laney. SO CUTE!!
My boys love their cousin so much! I love this boy! Keeps me laughing with his wit. Stand up comedy is definitely in his future!

Gosh Freak girl, you're going to break about a million hearts!


RYDER!!!!!!!!!!








Sisters, sisters, there were never such devoted sisters......



No comments:

Post a Comment