Friday, May 4, 2012

Wedding 2012! (proof that it really happened : )

 I've decided not to post many wedding pictures up here. Despite my extreme hilarity before, I have too many to post and not enough to say about them. I'll just add a couple of my favorites. Maybe I'll give a few tips : ) 


The thing about wedding photos is asking the bride and groom to look at each other strikes gold every time.
Don't worry if you can't get the whole temple in every shot. Just getting a peek of it in Bokeh looks great. But make sure the bride and groom are crystal clear. I personally am not a fan of out of focus bride and groom shots. Expose for their faces, and you can fix the other stuff in photoshop. Its incredibly difficult to really make a photo pop if it doesn't start with sharpness and good exposure.




waddya know? Silly faces are still cool.



I really like black and white parking lot shots. For one thing, your photos dont look as orange (see below), and they really pop. Plus, once the bride and groom have made it to the parking lot and are about to leave, the excitement on their face is electrifying......if you know what I'm sayin'....... : )
Except Brad. Brad's not excited at all.

My favorite thing about this shot is Courtney's face. So much happiness and joy. Everyone so excited for them.
over editing is not good. Oh well. : )


This was frustrating, I basically had to rotate around the bride and groom as they danced in an effort to catch their faces! This is why a second person shooting, I now see, is insanely important. I love this photo, I didn't need to have them looking straight at me to make a great photo. They're so happy! That's what you're going for : )

And the little moments. Like Brad whispering in Courtney's ear. So sweet : )

I changed my mind. I like over editing sometimes. Believe it or not, this was an accidental edit but of course I loved it : )
Excited for my next wedding!

No comments:

Post a Comment