Saturday, September 15, 2012

Pretty Perfect Pacified Pedrozas

Since all my posts seem to highlight families and people that I love....
Here's another one! 
This is John and Denise Pedroza and their son A.J.
They taught me long ago that being chill is way cooler than worrying. 
So even though I worry more than any other person I've ever met,
I love hanging out with them because they make me chill out and feel calm. 

 













Incidentally, I typed that last sentence as I burnt my throat bellowing at my children to pick up the puzzle pieces they just scattered all over the floor. (Seventeenth mess in the last hour, one mess for each dish I've been able to wash in that time.) True Story. 
Anyway, I love 'em. And you can be jealous that I get to have them as friends, because they are that awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment