Tuesday, September 4, 2012

THE WEDDING PHOTO

Doesn't that sound dramatic?
THE WEDDING PHOTO. 
It's really, "a wedding photo."
I can't lay claim to it, I was not the photographer, the assistant photographer, the videographer or the assistant videographer. I was the assistant times three general media person who wore the only black shirt she had in her closet and the black shiny shoes that looked serviceable that she thought belonged to her husband and wondered why they kind of hurt all day and got home and found out they belonged to her 8 year old son. 
That's a true story.
But I did take one photo I liked. 
Closeup of something sparkly. 
I'm into sparkly. 
And lace. 
This wedding dress was a phantagasm of gorgeous. 
All you get is a teaser though! Since I technically have smuggled this photo (which I took) onto my photo page.

All right, one more smuggled photo. Just one. : )

Ciao y'all : )

No comments:

Post a Comment