Friday, September 28, 2012

When we do the best we can, we never know what miracle is wrought in our life, or in the life of another. – Helen Keller.

A good friend once told me that they knew without a doubt that Randa was
truly meant to be James mother. 
Randa is the strongest woman and the strongest mother I know. 
She is funny, and kind and sweet and amazing. A wonderful friend. 
This is her son James. 
I had the very very fortunate experience of staring at James for two hours last week. 
You don't go around staring at people's kids. 
They tend to call the cops if you stare for longer than 14 seconds. 
And 14 seconds is still in "you're a creeper" territory. 
But :) 
When you are a photographer, YOU GET TO STARE! 
You really get to see how beautiful kids really are. 
And staring into this kiddo's eyes is literally, (and I do mean literally) staring through the clouds into heaven. 
So, Randa let me stare into heaven for two hours. 
He is an angel. 
And Randa fights for him and protects him and cares for him and loves him so much being around them plasters a big goofy grin on your face before even know your mouth is twitching. 
Everyone at my church gets very excited when James and Randa arrive. We both love them so much. 
I want to be a good mom. A strong mom. Which has the exact same meaning as, 

I want to be like Randa. : )

No comments:

Post a Comment